SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Historical Hominy and Horseradish Croquettes
Our Family Cookbook
Historical Hominy and Horseradish Croquettes
Made With: Fresh Ground Horseradish, Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish, Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 1/4 cup hominy
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup scalding milk
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO Horseradish, or Fresh Ground
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Steam hominy with water until water is absorbed.
- Add milk and steam until tender.
- Add butter, Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, and salt. Let cool.
- Dip in flour, egg, and bread crumbs.
- Fry and drain.
Comments about Historical Hominy and Horseradish Croquettes:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.