Add a comment: Historical Oyster Club Sandwich
- 1 pint oysters
- 1/2 cup flour
- pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 12 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 6 sliced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO Horseradish, or Fresh Ground
- 12 slices toast
- Drain oysters and dry between towels.
- Roll in flour, seasoned with pepper.
- Cook quickly in melted butter for 30 - 45 seconds, until golden brown.
- Arrange lettuce, oysters, bacon, tomatoes, and mayonnaise mixed with Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish between slices of toast.
- Serve and enjoy!
Comments about Historical Oyster Club Sandwich:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.