SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Historical Round-Steak Casserole
Our Family Cookbook
Historical Round-Steak Casserole
Made With: Fresh Ground Horseradish, Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish, Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods
- 1 pound round steak, ground
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 10 or 11 ounce can condensed tomato soup
- 1½ cups water
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO or Fresh Ground
- 4-8 ounce package noodles
- Salt and pepper
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1 cup grated American cheese
- ¼ cup chopped· ripe olives
- Brown meat in hot butter.
- Add onion; cook until golden.
- Add tomato soup, water, and noodles. Cook until noodles are tender, stirring frequently. Season to taste.
- Add corn, olives and ½ cup grated cheese, and Silver Spring Horseradish.
- Pour into greased 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in moderate oven (350°) 45 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and ripe olives.
Comments about Historical Round-Steak Casserole:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.