Add a comment: Historical Sofky
- 1 can hominy
- 1 pound large curd cottage cheese
- 1-pint milk
- 1/4 pound shelled, blanched almonds (can use pecans or walnuts)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO Horseradish, or Fresh Ground
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Drain hominy and place in saucepan; add milk and bring to boil. Cool.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into greased cake pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Chill and serve cold.
Comments about Historical Sofky:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.