SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Historical Sour Cream Raisin Sauce
Our Family Cookbook
Historical Sour Cream Raisin Sauce
Made With: Fresh Ground Horseradish, Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish, Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods
- ½ cup light or dark raisins
- 1 pint sour cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO or Fresh Ground
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Pour hot water over raisins and let stand five minutes.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Combine with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with ham.
Comments about Historical Sour Cream Raisin Sauce:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.