SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Historical Tuna Salad Coneys
Our Family Cookbook
Historical Tuna Salad Coneys
Made With: Fresh Ground Horseradish, Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish, Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 1/4 pound American cheese (1 cup cubed)
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 7-ounce can tuna, flaked
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO Horseradish, or Fresh Ground
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet pickle
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 6 coney buns
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except buns. Mix lightly.
- Split buns and fill each with spread.
- Wrap buns in aluminum foil.
- Bake in oven for about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Comments about Historical Tuna Salad Coneys:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.