Add a comment: Peach Jalapeno Salsa Hotdogs
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Foods Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish
- 2 fresh peaches
- 1 small apple
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup bell pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup red onion
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon chile lime seasoning
Directions:Prepare the salsa:
- Finely dice peaches, apple, bell pepper, tomatoes, onion, avocado, and jalapeno. Tip: use a pizza cutter to finley chop the cilantro.
- Add all of the fruits and vegetables into a mixing bowl. Toss together.
- Add the lime juice and seasoning.
- Mix in Silver Spring Foods Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish. Stir together.
- Prepare hotdogs on grill to your liking.
- Once they’re cooked, top with Peach Jalapeno Salsa.
- Optional garnish: more fresh avocado, Silver Foods Foods Horseradish Sauce, and cilantro.
Comments about Peach Jalapeno Salsa Hotdogs:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.