Add a comment: Roast Beef Bites on Bruschetta with Horseradish Sauce
Roast Beef Bites on Bruschetta with Horseradish Sauce
Made With: Cream Style Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of thriftynorthwestmom.com | Recipe and photo created by Sia Hill of Thrifty Northwest Mom
- Thinly Sliced Roast Beef (you can make your own, or get from your local deli)
- 1 cup Silver Spring Cream Style Horseradish
- 1 cup sour cream
- diced green onions
- Salt & cracked pepper to taste
- Mix all of the ingredients together to make the Horseradish sauce spread.
- Once the spread is finished, spread some on a slice of bruschetta and add a small piece of roast beef.
- Sprinkle with diced green onions, and add to a platter to serve!
Comments about Roast Beef Bites on Bruschetta with Horseradish Sauce:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.