Add a comment: Roasted Potatoes
Made With: Beer 'n Brat Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 1 pound small potatoes cut in half
- 1 tbsp salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Silver Spring Beer‘n Brat mustard
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, boil potatoes until soft.
- Drain potatoes and let air dry for a few minutes.
- Spread potatoes on a pan in an even layer, drizzle with olive oil and salt.
- Roast for 50 minutes flipping halfway.
- Toss potatoes with Silver Spring Beer‘n Brat mustard and roast for an additional 10 minutes.
Comments about Roasted Potatoes:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.