Add a comment: Creamy Coleslaw
Salads & Dressings Creamy Coleslaw
Made With: Horseradish Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp drained pickle relish
- 2 tbsp Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce
- 1 tsp Silver Spring Deli-Style Mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp sugar
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 2½ cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup finely shredded savoy cabbage
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- ¼ cup finely chopped scallion greens
Directions:Whisk mayonnaise, relish, Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce & Deli-Style Mustard, vinegar, and sugar in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add green and savoy cabbages, parsley, and scallion greens, toss to coat. Taste and season again with salt and pepper.
Comments about Creamy Coleslaw:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.