SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Herbed Mustard and Balsamic Chicken Salad
Salads & Dressings
Herbed Mustard and Balsamic Chicken Salad
Made With: Stone Ground Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 6 oz mixed baby greens
- ¼ cup cooked bacon (roughly chopped)
- 8 oz Grape tomatoes (halved)
- ½ red onion (thinly sliced)
- ½ bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- ¼ cup toasted walnut pieces
- 2 oz Feta cheese
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBLS honey
- ½ olive oil
- 1 TBLS Silver Spring Foods Stone Ground Mustard
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 sprigs of rosemary (finely chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic, salt & pepper, and slowly add olive oil while whisking vigorously.
- Set half of the dressing aside and use half to marinate the chicken (30 min - 1 hour).
- Bake or pan fry the bacon and set aside to cool before chopping.
- In a small saute pan over medium heat, toast the walnuts until they begin to smell fragrant (1-2 minutes) while stirring frequently.
- Grill, roast, or pan fry the marinated chicken breasts until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- While the chicken cooks, prep the vegetables and assemble atop the mixed greens in four individual serving bowls.
- Top with the sliced cooked chicken breast, crumbled bacon, toasted walnuts, and feta cheese. Serve with the remaining dressing.
Comments about Herbed Mustard and Balsamic Chicken Salad:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.