Add a comment: Historical Horseradish French Dressing
- 1 cup ketchup or chili sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2-3 tablespoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO Horseradish, or Fresh Ground
- 1 clove garlic or small onion, chopped fine
- Combine all ingredients.
- Beat or shake until smooth.
- Pour over your favorite salad.
Comments about Historical Horseradish French Dressing:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.