Add a comment: Potato Salad with Stone Ground Mustard
Salads & Dressings
Potato Salad with Stone Ground Mustard
Made With: Stone Ground Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Zing Master Judy Christensen
- 1/2 cup Silver Spring Stone Ground Mustard
- 5 lbs Russet, Yukon Gold, or Red potatoes
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled & chopped
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Peel & quarter potatoes, place into a large pot of water.
- Bring to a boil, cook for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain & cool the potatoes, chop into bite-size pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix together mustard, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt & pepper.
- Add in potatoes, eggs, onions & celery.
- Stir well until combined. Refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving.
Click HERE for an easy how-to video on this recipe!
Comments about Potato Salad with Stone Ground Mustard:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.