Add a comment: Shrimp Summer Salad with Horseradish Vinaigrette
Salads & Dressings
Shrimp Summer Salad with Horseradish Vinaigrette
Made With: Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Sara Simpkins of @eatdrinkorlando
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1/4 cup of white vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons of Silver Spring Foods Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- salt & pepper
- A bowl of mixed greens
- Sliced strawberries
- Peeled oranges
- Goat cheese
- 8 shrimp
- Grill shrimp until cooked.
- Drizzle a small amount of vinaigrette over the shrimp, and set aside.
- Mix vinaigrette ingredients together in a small bowl, and set aside.
- In a large bowl add greens, strawberries, oranges, goat cheese, and pralines.
- Top with shrimp and vinaigrette.
Recipe courtesy of Sara Simpkins of @eatdrinkorlando.
Comments about Shrimp Summer Salad with Horseradish Vinaigrette:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.