Add a comment: Salmon Roll-Ups
Made With: Cream Style Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 8 ounces Neufchatel or light cream cheese, softened
- 2-3 tbsp Silver Spring Cream Style Horseradish
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces sliced smoked salmon
Mix the cheese, Silver Spring Horseradish, dill, and green onions in a bowl.
On one side of each tortilla, spread 1/4 of the mixture. Add a single layer of salmon and roll into a log. Continue on with the rest of the tortillas until finished.
Using plastic wrap, wrap each log tightly and refrigerate overnight.
Before serving, unwrap and cut logs into 8 equal slices.
Comments about Salmon Roll-Ups:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.