SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Sausage & Sauerkraut Roll-ups
Sausage & Sauerkraut Roll-ups
Made With: Whole Grain Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- Sausage & Sauerkraut Roll-ups
- 1 bottle Sconnie Foods Squeezable Sauerkraut
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Foods Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Foods Thai Chili Ketchup, plus more for dipping
- 1 egg
- 1 16 oz. package frozen puff pastry, thawed but still very cold
- 24 cocktail franks (we used turkey franks)
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine in a bowl, the sauerkraut, whole grain mustard, and thai chili ketchup.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg with 1 tablespoon water for the egg wash.
- Use one half of the pastry and keep the other refrigerated until ready to use. Cut the first half into 8 triangles.
- Spread some of the sauerkraut/mustard/sauce mixture on the pastry, add a cocktail frank and roll up snug.
- Brush egg wash over the top of the roll-up and sprinkle some poppy seeds for decoration.
- Place parchment onto a baking pan before putting the roll-ups on the pan.
- Repeat with the remaining pastry.
- Bake until puffed and golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool and serve with Thai Chili Ketchup sauce for dipping.
Comments about Sausage & Sauerkraut Roll-ups:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.