Add a comment: Shrimp Rolls
Made With: Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 1¼ pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- Kosher salt
- 1 large celery stalk, peeled, finely chopped
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoon Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 hot dog buns, preferably potato, split
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- Cook shrimp in a pot of boiling salted water until cooked through, about 2 minutes. Drain; rinse with cold water until cool. Pat dry and chop into bite-size pieces.
- Whisk together celery, scallions, mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice, Kelchner's Horseradish, vinegar, and paprika; season with salt and pepper. Fold in shrimp.
- Meanwhile, heat broiler. Toast buns on rimmed baking sheet until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Spread butter on each toasted bun and fill with shrimp salad.
Comments about Shrimp Rolls:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.