Add a comment: Shrimp Tostada Bites
Shrimp Tostada Bites
Made With: Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of delish.com
FOR THE SHRIMP
- 1/3 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. Juice of 3 limes
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. paprik
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined medium shrimp, thawed if frozen
FOR THE GUAC
- 2 avocados
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1-2 tbsp. Silver Spring Horseradish
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
- Kosher salt
- Tortilla scoops or small appetizer bread, for serving
MAKE SHRIMP TOSTADA BITES
In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, honey, garlic, paprika, and cayenne and season with salt. Add shrimp and toss until fully coated, then cover and let marinate in fridge at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook shrimp until pink and completely opaque, 2 minutes per side.
In a medium bowl, mash avocados with lime juice, Silver Spring Horseradish, red onion, jalapeño, and cilantro and season generously with salt.
Dollop a tablespoon of guac into tortilla scoops or small appetizer bread, top with shrimp, and garnish with cilantro before serving.
Comments about Shrimp Tostada Bites:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.