Add a comment: Shrimp Wontons
Made With: Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Nick Evans of @macheesmo
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, peeled
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 20 wonton wrappers
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- Neutral oil, for frying
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ lime, juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- Sesame seeds garnish
- Cook shrimp and roughly chop.
- Working with one wonton wrapper at a time, add a heaping teaspoon of soft cream cheese to the middle.
- Top with a few pieces of chopped shrimp.
- Brush the edges of the wonton with water and pinch up into a bundle.
- Repeat until you have used all the shrimp.
- Fry wontons for 2-3 minutes in 350˚F oil until golden brown.
- Serve while warm with dipping sauce!
Recipe and photo courtesy of Nick Evans of @macheesmo.
Comments about Shrimp Wontons:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.