Add a comment: Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
Side Dishes Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
Made With: Prepared Horseradish
- 4 cups small cauliflower florets
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 slices bacon, crisp cooked, drained and crumbled
Directions:In a large bowl, layer cauliflower, broccoli, green onions, radishes, and carrots. Set aside.
In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice, Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, salt, and pepper. Spread over vegetables. Sprinkle with bacon.
Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours. Before serving, toss to coat vegetables.
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods
Comments about Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.