Add a comment: Historical Creamed Spinach
- 14oz package of frozen spinach or 1 pound fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup milk or light cream
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO Horseradish, or Fresh Ground
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop and drain spinach.
- Combine butter, milk, and Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish in a skillet. Cook over medium heat until butter has melted, roughly 5 minutes.
- Add spinach to the skillet.
- Stir and let simmer until desired consistency is reached.
Comments about Historical Creamed Spinach:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.