SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Loaded Potato Salad
Loaded Potato Salad
Made With: Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish, Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 2-3 large Russet potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Silver Spring Applewood Smoked Horseradish Sauce
- 1 - 2.8 oz package crumbled bacon
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- ½ Tsp. seasoned salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 4-6 green onions, sliced
- Cut potatoes into quarters and place in large pot and cover with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce to a low boil and cook for 13-15 minutes, until fork tender.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, Silver Spring Applewood Smoked Horseradish Sauce, crumbled bacon, cheddar cheese, Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, seasoned salt, garlic powder, black pepper and sliced green onions.
- Drain water from the potatoes allow them to fully cool.
- Remove skins if desired, and cut into ½ inch cubes.
- Toss the potato cubes with the dressing mixture, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Comments about Loaded Potato Salad:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.