Add a comment: Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Made With: Cranberry Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Zing Master Victoria Neuman
- 1 pound shucked Brussel sprouts
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Cranberry Horseradish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup bacon (crumbled)
- ¼ cup roasted shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- In a small sauce pan reduce balsamic vinegar at a very low simmer, stirring frequently, until it forms a thick syrup (15-20 minutes).
- Half the washed and shucked brussels sprouts and toss with olive oil, cranberry horseradish, salt and pepper.
- Transfer brussels sprouts to a sheet pan and roast at 425 degrees F to desired doneness, 17-25 minutes. Add par-cooked bacon bits in the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction and garnish with pumpkin seeds.
Serve and enjoy!
Comments about Roasted Brussel Sprouts:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.