SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Roasted Cabbage Steaks with Whole Grain Mustard Vinaigrette
Roasted Cabbage Steaks with Whole Grain Mustard Vinaigrette
Made With: Whole Grain Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 1 large head green cabbage
- 1/2 cup olive oil (divided)
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey (omit for vegan-friendly)
- Juice of 1 lemon (divided)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 TBLS Silver Spring Whole Grain Mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice the cabbage into 1 inch thick slices leaving the core intact.
- Arrange the cabbage steaks on a large parchment lined baking sheet.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together ¼ cup olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and juice from half a lemon and brush each cabbage steak with the mixture. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast the cabbage steaks for 20-30 minutes until caramelized and cooked to desired tenderness.
- Add Silver Spring Whole Grain Mustard, juice from half a lemon, to the mixing bowl. Whisk and drizzle over cabbage steaks before serving.
Comments about Roasted Cabbage Steaks with Whole Grain Mustard Vinaigrette:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.