Add a comment: Shrimp & Bleu Cheese Twice Baked Potato
Shrimp & Bleu Cheese Twice Baked Potato
Made With: Extra-Hot Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Kelly Bernard of @kellz.b.cookin
- 4 large russet/baking potatoes
- 1.5 lb of large shrimp (de-shelled & deveined)
- 8 oz of bleu cheese
- 1/2 stick of unsalted butter (room temp)
- 1/2 stick of cream cheese (room temp)
- Salt, pepper & garlic powder (to taste)
- Green onion for garnish (optional)
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- About 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp of Silver Spring Extra-Hot Prepared Horseradish
- Preheat oven or air fryer to 400°.
- Scrub potatoes clean and poke with a fork on all sides.
- Drizzle with a little oil and season potato generously with salt.
- Bake/air fry for about 45 minutes or until the potatoes are soft to the touch and easy to pierce with a fork.
- Cut top of potato off and scoop out inside. Season shrimp and sear on each side for a few minutes. Set a few shrimp aside to top the potatoes and chop up the rest.
- In a bowl, combine insides of potatoes, butter, cream cheese, shrimp, seasonings, and bleu cheese.
- Stuff potatoes with mixture and then top with more bleu cheese crumbles.
- Bake/air fry on 400° for an additional 5 minutes until the cheese begins to slightly brown.
- Prepare your cocktail sauce by combining ketchup, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce & Silver Spring Extra Hot Prepared Horseradish.
- Top potatoes with remaining shrimp, add a few crumbles of bleu cheese, garnish with green onions and serve.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Kelly Bernard of @kellz.b.cookin.
Comments about Shrimp & Bleu Cheese Twice Baked Potato:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.