SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Simple Summer Dill Potato Salad
Simple Summer Dill Potato Salad
Made With: Dill Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 4-5 medium Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1/3 cup Silver Spring Dill Mustard
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ sweet onion, diced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 hardboiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut potatoes into quarters and place in large pot and cover with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce to a low boil and cook for 13-15 minutes, until fork tender.
- Combine celery, Silver Spring Dill Mustard, mayonnaise, sweet onion, green onion, parsley, hard boiled eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Drain water from the potatoes allow them to fully cool.
- Remove skins if desired, and cut into ½ inch cubes.
- Toss the potato cubes with the dressing mixture, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Comments about Simple Summer Dill Potato Salad:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.