Add a comment: Spicy Horseradish Pasta Salad
Side Dishes Spicy Horseradish Pasta Salad
Made With: Horseradish Sauce
- 1 lb pasta (elbow, shells, bowties or spirals)
- 1/2 cup Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pepperoncini peppers
- 1/4 cup juice from jar of pepperoncini peppers
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1/2 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
Directions:Cook pasta to desired doneness. Drain & cool down with cold water. Drain again & place pasta in a large bowl.
In a medium bowl, mix together Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce, mayonnaise, sour cream, pepperoncini peppers, pepper juice, black pepper, crushed red pepper, and garlic salt.
Add horseradish sauce mixture to bowl with pasta along with remaining ingredients, mix well. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
Comments about Spicy Horseradish Pasta Salad:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.