Add a comment: Sweet Potato Fries with Maple Horseradish Sauce
Side Dishes Sweet Potato Fries with Maple Horseradish Sauce
Made With: Horseradish Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp paprika
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 4 tbsp Silver Spring Sassy Horseradish Sauce
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Wash the sweet potatoes well and then remove the skin (if desired). Cut the sweet potatoes into fry strips about 1/4 inch thick and 4-6 inches long.
- Arrange the fries in a single layer, leaving about a 1/2 inch of space between the fries, to ensure crispiness. Bake for 45-55 minutes, flipping once around the 20 minute mark.
- While the fries are baking, whisk together the maple syrup and Silver Spring Sassy Horseradish Sauce. Add more of either ingredient to reach your desired spiciness to sweetness. Chill until ready to serve.
- Remove the fries from the oven when they are nice and crisp. Serve along with the maple horseradish sauce right away. Enjoy!Place the fries in a large bowl, drizzle with vegetable oil and season with the garlic powder, cinnamon, paprika, salt and pepper. Toss well to combine so every fry is covered.
Comments about Sweet Potato Fries with Maple Horseradish Sauce:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.