Add a comment: Sweet Potato Wedges with Chipotle Mustard Dipping Sauce
Sweet Potato Wedges with Chipotle Mustard Dipping Sauce
Made With: Chipotle Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 TBLS olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ¼ cup Silver Spring Chipotle Mustard
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and half them lengthwise. Cut each half into spears.
- Mix together the salt, pepper, thyme, garlic powder, and chili powder.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and arrange the spears evenly.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes then turn the wedges over with a spatula and bake 10 minutes more.
- Broil for 1-3 minutes if desired for extra crispiness.
- Combine Silver Spring Chipotle Mustard, mayonnaise, and soy sauce and serve for dipping the wedges.
Comments about Sweet Potato Wedges with Chipotle Mustard Dipping Sauce:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.