SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Smashed Potatoes with Horseradish-Herb Butter
Smashed Potatoes with Horseradish-Herb Butter
Made With: Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, steamed whole until soft
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh Basil, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh Oregano, finely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons Silver Spring Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Directions:Watch our "How-To" Video HERE!
- Steam potatoes for 30-45 minutes in a large pot with steamer insert. Set aside and let cool while you prepare other ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt butter.
- Add garlic, herbs, and Silver Spring Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish to melted butter. Mix well and set aside.
- Prepare a sheet pan lined with non-stick foil. If you’re using regular foil, coat with non-stick cooking spray or brush on a high smoke point oil such as avocado or peanut oil.
- One by one, place steamed potatoes on a sheet pan and give each a quick coat of spray or oil.
- Using a wide spatula or other flat surface, apply even pressure downward and smash down potatoes flat and even. Make sure to space out potatoes far enough apart to account for spreading.
- With a soup or tablespoon, stir butter well once more and apply one spoonful of butter mixture on each potato. Add more to each if you have leftover butter.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle each potato liberally with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 8-12 minutes or until the cheese and edges of the potatoes are slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool 3-5 minutes
- Serve garnished with a chiffonade of basil or chopped Italian parsley.
Comments about Smashed Potatoes with Horseradish-Herb Butter:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.