Add a comment: Smoked Fish Pate
Smoked Fish Pate
Made With: Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of LorettaBaughan.com | Recipe and photo created by Loretta Baughan
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 T lemon juice
- 2-3 T Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- 1/4 t cayenne
- 1/4 t sea salt
- 1/4 t fresh ground pepper
- 2 c smoked whitefish, trout, or salmon
- Combine the mayonnaise and sour cream in a 2 quart dish stirring until they are well blended.
- Stir in the lemon juice, Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, cayenne, salt, and pepper, mixing the ingredients well.
- Cube the smoked fish or separate into small bite sized pieces, removing any skin, fat, or bones, then stir it into the pate.
- Cover and chill for at least one hour to blend the flavors and to keep any leftovers fresh for up to three days.
Comments about Smoked Fish Pate:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.