Add a comment: Smoked Salmon Omelet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- 4 tablespoon whipped cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Silver Spring Cream Style Horseradish or Kosher for Passover Prepared Horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 3 ounce thinly sliced smoked salmon
- Matzah or everything bagel
Directions:1. Heat olive oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook 4 to 6 minutes or until tender.
2. Whisk together eggs, cream cheese, salt and pepper.
3. Add eggs to the pan and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until just set in the center, tilting the skillet and lifting the edges of omelet with a spatula to let uncooked portion run out to edges.
4. Sprinkle with chives and capers and lay salmon over half of the omelet. Spread on Silver Spring Horseradish. Using a spatula, fold the omelet half without the salmon over the half with salmon to enclose it, and slide the omelet onto a plate.
5. Cut in half crosswise and serve with matzah and cream cheese or an open faced bagel with cream cheese.
Comments about Smoked Salmon Omelet:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.