Add a comment: Smokehouse Wedge Salad
Smokehouse Wedge Salad
Made With: Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 8 strips of bacon
- 5 oz cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 oz blue cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup Silver Spring Applewood Smoked Horseradish Sauce
- 3 TBLS buttermilk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry 8 strips of bacon until crispy, cool and crumble.
- Stir together sour cream, Applewood Smoked Horseradish Sauce, buttermilk, salt and pepper to thoroughly combine, then fold in the blue cheese. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Quarter the head of iceberg lettuce and stage on four plates with tomato halves.
- Top each wedge with a generous spoonful of the smoky blue cheese dressing and bacon crumbles.
Comments about Smokehouse Wedge Salad:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.