SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Smoky Southwest Pinwheels
Smoky Southwest Pinwheels
Made With: Chipotle Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Zing Master Judy Christensen
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup Silver Spring Chipotle Mustard
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup black beans (drained)
- 1- 4oz can chopped green chilies
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 5 extra-large flour tortillas
- Shred 2 cups of precooked rotisserie chicken
- Combine all ingredients except black beans and tortillas. Fold black beans into the cream cheese mixture until incorporated.
- Spread filling in an even ¼ layer over tortilla leaving ½ inch around the outside of the tortilla. Tightly roll and chill for at least 40 minutes.
- Cut into ½ inch wheels and serve.
Comments about Smoky Southwest Pinwheels:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.