Add a comment: Spicy Football Cheese Ball
Spicy Football Cheese Ball
Made With: Extra-Hot Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of thriftynorthwestmom.com | Recipe and photo created by Sia Hill of Thrifty Northwest Mom
- 2 packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp of Silver Spring Foods Extra Hot Prepared Horseradish
- 1 tsp of hot sauce
- 1 tbsp of bacon jalapeno jam (this can be omitted if you cannot find it, but it adds some great flavor)
- 1 cup of finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- cracked black pepper
- For the topping dice up 1 cup bacon bits, 1/3 cup green onions and 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans.
- Mix all the ingredients until well blended (keep the topping ingredients desperate to use after).
- Remove the cheese mixture from your mixer and put on some wax paper (parchment or plastic wrap will work too). Cover with a second sheet of wax paper and then form it into the shape of a football. Once you have it formed into the shape of a football, place it on a plate/tray, and cover with bacon bits, pecan bits and green onions.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to an hour. Serve with crackers or bruschetta.
Comments about Spicy Football Cheese Ball:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.