Add a comment: Steak and Horseradish Bites
Steak and Horseradish Bites
Made With: Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Christie Vanover| Recipe and images created by Christie Vanover @girlscangrill
- 1 cup grilled steak, diced
- 2 tbsp Silver Spring Foods Prepared Horseradish
- 2 tbs sour cream
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 sheets phyllo dough, thawed
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- Heat your smoker or grill to 375F degrees. Season a New York Strip with salt and pepper. Cook steak for a few minutes on each side to your desired temperature.
- In a bowl, combine the horseradish, sour cream, cream cheese, garlic salt and pepper. Stir in the cooked steak.
- Layer three sheets of phyllo dough, brushing each with melted butter as you go.
- Use a 2.5-inch square cutter to cut 30 squares.
- Place 1 teaspoon of filling onto the center of each square.
- Bring the corners up to the center over the filling.
- Pinch the sides and bottom corners to lock in the filling.
- Place on a parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Smoke or grill over indirect heat for 20 minutes, until golden.
- Garnish with minced chives.
Serve and enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy of Christie Vanover (@girlscangrill)
Recipe also found: here
Comments about Steak and Horseradish Bites:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.