Add a comment: Stone Ground Mustard Mac and Cheese
Stone Ground Mustard Mac and Cheese
Made With: Stone Ground Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Elise Sterck of @roundtheworldgirl
- 2 cups macaroni, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Stone Ground Mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheese
- Boil macaroni. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter over medium heat and whisk in the flour. Stir in heavy cream/milk.
- Add Silver Spring Stone Ground Mustard and onion powder and continue to stir.
- Stir in shredded cheese.
- Pour mixture over macaroni.
- Garnish with greens of your choice.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Elise Sterck of @roundtheworldgirl.
See recipe post HERE!
Comments about Stone Ground Mustard Mac and Cheese:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.