Add a comment: Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- 1 package mushrooms, white or brown
- 3-4 tablespoons Silver Spring™ Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 pieces of bacon, cooked
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Optional: Skewers for serving in a Bloody Mary
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Chop the bacon into bits and add to a mixing bowl. Clean mushroom caps with a damp paper towel. Remove stems and discard. Cut out the inside of the mushrooms, chop and add to the mixing bowl. Add the package of cream cheese, mustard and 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese. Mix all of the ingredients together. Place the mushroom caps onto a greased baking sheet. Spoon the mixture into the caps. Top with the remaining cheese. Bake until the cheese is melted and the tops are a light golden brown, about 10 minutes. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods
Comments about Stuffed Mushroom Caps:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.