Add a comment: Tater Tot Horseradish Hotdish
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- One 10 ounce package mixed frozen vegetables (carrots, corn, peas and/or green beans)
- One 10.5 ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 tsp Silver Spring Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 8-10 ounces frozen tater tots
- Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce (garnish)
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped (garnish)
- Preheat your oven to 425°F / 220°C.
- Using a 12-inch oven-proof skillet (preferably cast-iron) over medium heat, season ground beef with salt & pepper and cook until brown, but not completely cooked (it will finish in the oven), stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl and set aside. Wipe out the skillet.
- Using the same skillet over medium heat, add your chopped onion, season with salt & pepper, and cook until soft and translucent (about 6 to 8 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic, stir to incorporate, and cook for another minute.
- In the large mixing bowl with your ground beef, add the onion and garlic mixture, one 10-ounce package of mixed frozen vegetables, one 10.5 ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup, 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce, 2-3 tsp Silver Spring Foods Prepared Horseradish, 1 tsp fresh rosemary and 1 tsp fresh thyme.
- Season with salt & pepper, mix well and transfer in an even layer to your skillet.
- Place a single layer of frozen tater tots on top of your mixture. Place the skillet in the oven and bake until tater tots are golden brown and crispy - approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the oven, garnish with your chopped parsley, and drizzle with Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Johnny Balmer of @we_cook_books
Comments about Tater Tot Horseradish Hotdish:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.