Add a comment: Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
Made With: Cranberry Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of twokidsandacoupon.com | Recipe and photo created by Kimberly Ritter of Two Kids and a Coupon
Amounts vary depending on the number of sandwiches.
- Silver Spring Cranberry Horseradish
- Slider size rolls (use your favorites!)
- Cooked turkey breast or slices
- Cooked stuffing
- Prepare all of your ingredients. If you do not have leftover stuffing from a previous meal, make some according to the instructions on the box or bag.
- Slice open your rolls and add a generous amount of Silver Spring Cranberry Horseradish.
- Next, top with your desired amount of turkey and stuffing.
- Close your sandwiches with a top bun and warm for a few minutes in the oven or a toaster oven.
- If desired, brush the tops of your rolls on your Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders with butter for additional flavor before serving.
Comments about Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.