Add a comment: Wisconsin Dip
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened.
- 1/3 cup light beer
- 1 ranch seasoning packet
- 2 tbsp Silver Spring Horseradish or Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish Sauce
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Place in fridge for at least one hour
- Serve with crackers, pretzels, chips, or cut vegetables.
Comments about Wisconsin Dip:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.