Add a comment: Wisconsin Fall Harvest Salad
Wisconsin Fall Harvest Salad
Made With: Cranberry Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Chef Casey Anderson, ECGCC
- Cranberry Horseradish Dressing (Yield: 1 quart)
- 2-cups Whole Raw Cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½-cup Cranberry Juice
- 1-cup Sugar
- 1-8.5 oz bottle Silver Springs Cranberry Horseradish
- 1-cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1-tsp Dry Mustard
- 1-tsp All Spice
- 1-tsp Cinnamon
- Juice of one lemon
- 1-cup Vegetable Oil
- Salad Ingredients
- Lettuce of your choice
- Feta Cheese
- Granny Smith Apples
- Candied Pecans
- *You could switch out any of the salad ingredients and use what tastes the best to you, as well.
Directions:Combine cranberries, sugar and cranberry juice in a heavy gauge saucepan over medium heat. Cook cranberries stirring often until all skins have burst and a syrupy sauce remains. Transfer cranberries to a shallow pan and refrigerate until cool. In a blender or food processor, combine chilled cranberry sauce and all remaining ingredients except vegetable oil. Puree mixture until smooth. Add oil and blend until emulsified. Adjust seasonings to personal preference.
Comments about Wisconsin Fall Harvest Salad:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.