Add a comment: Zinged Up Egg Salad with Stone Ground Mustard
Zinged Up Egg Salad with Stone Ground Mustard
Made With: Stone Ground Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 8 hard-boiled large eggs, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh chives
- ½ cup celery, medium dice
- 2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise or greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Silver Spring Stone Ground Mustard
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar, plus more if needed
- Sea salt, freshly ground pepper to taste
- Pumpernickel or cracked wheat sour dough toast
- Avocado, thinly sliced
- Italian parsley, finely chopped
Directions:Watch our "How-To" Video HERE
- Mix eggs, chives, celery, mayonnaise or greek yogurt, dill, mustard, and vinegar in a medium bowl until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon onto pumpernickel or cracked wheat sourdough toast and top with avocado and garnish with chopped Italian parsley.
Serve & enjoy!
Comments about Zinged Up Egg Salad with Stone Ground Mustard:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.