Add a comment: Zingy Green Bean Casserole
Zingy Green Bean Casserole
Made With: Horseradish Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans
- 1 1/2 cups French fried onions (divided)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine soup, milk, green beans, Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce, and ¾ cup of French-fried onions in a large bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place mixture in oven safe dish.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes covered.
- Uncover, add the remaining ¾ cups of French-fried onions and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Drizzle Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce on top for extra Zing.
Comments about Zingy Green Bean Casserole:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.