- 15 sweet rolls (slider size)
- 1 lb of London Broil, sliced thin (from the deli counter)
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly
- Splash of red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 slices of provolone cheese
- Crisp lettuce for garnish
- Silver Spring Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish sauce to taste
- Preheat over to 350°
- Gently cut sweet rolls in half (you can do this keeping the whole sheet together and it's easier!)
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper and the bottoms halves of the rolls into the pan.
- Spread London Broil evenly over the rolls
- In a skillet over medium heat, add a tablespoon of olive oil
- Add onions to the skillet and cook browned.
- Add a splash of red wine vinegar to deglaze.
- Remove onions from heat and spread evenly over the roast beef layer.
- Top with provolone cheese and then cover with tin foil.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve with Silver Spring Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish to taste and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy: thisrealmom.com | Recipe and photo created by Jessica Morrison of This Real Mom