- 1 lb (16 ounces) ground pork or beef
- 2 teaspoons Silver Spring Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 14 ounces shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce (or liquid aminos)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
In a large skillet, brown the pork or beef until no longer pink. Add the garlic and sautee for 30 seconds. Add the cabbage/coleslaw, soy sauce, ginger, and sautee until desired tenderness. You can add a little water if you need more liquid to sautee the coleslaw down.
Make a well in the center of the skillet and add the egg. Scramble until done over low heat.
Stir in Silver Spring Dijon Mustard. Drizzle with sesame oil and sprinkle with green onions. Add additional soy sauce and drizzle Silver Spring Sriracha Sauce on top if desired.
Recipe courtesy: https://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/ | Recipe created by Christy Denney of The Girl Who Ate Everything