- 6 chicken drummies (raw, unbreaded)
- Generous 1/4 cup Silver Spring™ Cranberry Horseradish
- Seasoning Mix:
- •2 teaspoons kosher salt
- •1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- •1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- •1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- •1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 pinch allspice
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
Toss chicken drummies with 2 tablespoons melted butter and season with 2/3 of seasoning mix on all sides.
Bake on sheet pan for 20 minutes or until nicely browned and cooked through.
While chicken is cooking, mix together Silver Spring™ Cranberry Horseradish, hot sauce, honey, cider vinegar, allspice, remaining butter, and seasoning mix in a non-reactive bowl. When chicken is done, remove all grease and toss with cranberry sauce. Return to oven for 6 minutes to glaze.
To serve, place wings on serving dish and pour remaining sauce over. Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks (optional). Recipe may easily be multiplied to accommodate additional wings. Serves 6.
Recipe courtesy: Recipe Courtesy of Chef Casey Anderson, Eau Claire Golf & Country Club