- 1 pkg (12 count) Hawaiian Rolls (or similar)
- sliced roast beef (at least 6 large slices)
- 12 slices cheese (swiss or provolone)
- Silver Spring Foods Creamy Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish
- ¼ Cup butter (melted)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Cut the entire package of rolls in half (so you have a sheet of the tops & the bottoms).
- Place the bottom sheet of rolls in a pan and spread a thing layer of the Silver Spring Applewood Horseradish sauce on top (about a quarter-sized amount on each roll).
- Lay roast beef slices on top (folding as needed) and then top with a cheese slice.
- Place the top sheet of rolls over the cheese.
- At this point, either cover and store in frridge/freezer for future use or continue on to finish making...
- In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and 1 tsp Silver Spring Applewood Horseradish sauce until well combined (and the sugar is mostly dissolved).
- Apply a light coat of the glaze mixture to the tops of the rolls (using a little pastry/basting brush is perfect for this).
- Bake at 350 for about 10-15 minutes (until cheese gets nice & melty).
- Remove from oven and let cool a few minutes. Then cut, serve, and enjoy!
Serves: 12 Sliders
Recipe courtesy: momendeavors.com | Recipe and photo created by Sara Wellensiek of Mom Endeavors