SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Applewood Smoked Hummus With a Kick
Applewood Smoked Hummus With a Kick
Made With: Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of thesupermomlife.com | Recipe and photo created by Heather Castillo of Super Mom Life
- 1 – 14 oz can of organic chickpeas
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp tahini paste
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1/8 Water (as needed for desired consistency)
- 2 Tbsp Silver Spring Applewood Smoked Horseradish Sauce
- Paprika, optional
- Cayenne Pepper, optional
- Add chickpeas, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, tahini paste and sea salt into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add water as needed for desired thickness.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in Applewood Horseradish sauce. Use a bit more if you’re looking for more of a kick.
- If you want to take it to the next level, add a dash of cayenne pepper.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve.
Comments about Applewood Smoked Hummus With a Kick:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.