Add a comment: Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf Balls
Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf Balls
Made With: Seafood Cocktail Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Silver Spring Cocktail Sauce
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 cup Silver Spring Cocktail Sauce
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small pan cook onions in butter until tender.
- In a large bowl beat eggs, milk, breadcrumbs, Silver Spring Cocktail Sauce, salt, and pepper. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add ground beef to bowl and mix until combined.
- Roll into balls.
- Wrap each ball with a half strip of bacon.
- Bake for 30- 40 minutes or until bacon is crispy and meatloaf is cooked through.
- While the meatloaf balls are baking combine meatloaf sauce ingredients.
- Brush each meatloaf ball with the meatloaf sauce and serve with additional sauce on the side.
Comments about Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf Balls:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.